25 Harvester, 1468 CY
- The Hordebane released the prisoners, Miri, Pavel, and Master Drachedandion, provided them with food, and sent them off in to the sunset. They were heading toward the Giantshield Mountains Temple of Pelor as their first stop.
- Thorn indicated that there were secret passages the gnolls didn’t seem to know about, and indicated they would be safer resting in them.
- Irjan and Chris argued vehemently over what to do about Thorn, loud enough to wake the entire party.
26 Harvester, 1468 CY
- Irjan took Thorn out to see his last sunrise, and then took his other eye. Barfonameul witnessed this, and was extremely distraught by what he saw as a perversion of the judgement of Pelor.
- The party set up an ambush of some gnolls they found being trained by a shadar-kai. They were fairly easy pickings. Irjan headed off the shadar-kai as he fled, and shot him dead beyond the foot of the stairs they had climbed to reach the fortress.
- Thorn said that there was a ritual chamber, likely where Fangren is working on his ritual to become an exarch of Yeenoghu, and it is located at the end of the passage leading off of the room the gnolls had been training in.
A dozen or so gnolls were caught off guard and killed. Also, a shadar-kai was killed as he fled.
- Each player receives 430 XP (Total: 17268)!
- Chris took Wicked Fang +3, a barbed longsword wielded by one of Fangren’s lieutenants.
- Irjan picked up a coin purse and a rock that felt as though it was purposefully cut, like a gem stone. He also collected another shadow-steel short sword.
RP Sessions have been discontinued now that game will occur more frequently. Every 2 weeks on Sundays.